Posted March 14, 2014
I am a former student. I attended 5th grade but not 6th grade here. I changed schools because this school was so bad. My mom came to pick me up and there was a fist fight in the front of the school. Teachers need to be out there. My mom had to break up the fight. There is a huge amount of swear words, which can be a pretty stressful environment for someone who does not do so. My teacher and the co-principals were good but the students go berzerk! At lunch there are very few staff members out on the floor. All the principals do is sit up on the stage and eat their lunch. I had many friends in my elementary in 4th grade but when I got to Adams, I had absolutely no friends because of popularity. My one year in this school is the worst school year I have had by far. And don't eat anything with bread in this school. I took a bite of my breadstick and the dough was still raw inside. Kids here know more swear words than they should and more 'info' than they should. I hate hate hate this school. My friends from 4th grade went here. After 1 year its like I don't know them anymore! They don't even like me anymore! Don't go here. -Chailyn Wacasey I feel bad for your child if they go here.

Posted October 10, 2012
Wish all schools could be like this one. The Principals are the greatest! The teachers the best! The building is always clean and well maintained. The students are getting the best from all!!

Adams Upper Elementary School 4

Posted August 15, 2012
My experience has been on a volunteer level. The staff has always been wonderful and have the best interest of the students in mind. Unfortunately, the office hasn't been the same. Don't get me wrong, the principals are the best. Their support staff leaves something to be desired.

Posted January 10, 2010

Posted March 19, 2009

Posted December 17, 2008

Adams Upper Elementary School
33475 Palmer Road, Westland, MI  48186
Last modified Adams Upper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Adams Upper Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top