Posted February 12, 2013
St. Mary is school is a loving, family-oriented environment where the moral standards we have at home are reflected at school. My children have graduated out of St. Mary school well prepared for middle school.

Posted November 05, 2011
Both of my children went there and it was the best. Small school atmosphere instilled with love and faith. We got excellent academics 1st rate teachers. Everyone knows your name- feels like family. We LOVE St. Mary School!!!!!!

Posted December 27, 2009
We have three children who have attended St. Mary. It is truly an awesome school. The academics and curriculum are first rate and the staff, teachers and principal are fantastic. My children will forever cherish their experiences at St. Mary, and so will I.

Posted September 24, 2008
I have had two children attend this school over a 10 year period. The quality of education is superior, the devotion of the teachers and principal are far above any public or private school in the area. St. Mary School provides a loving atmosphere, strong academic curriculum & formation, and a community of parental commitment. When your child attends this school your entire family becomes a member of this school community. My words do not give justice to what this school has given to my family. St. Mary School will forever be in our hearts.

St Mary Elementary School 2

Posted October 04, 2006

St Mary Elementary School
220 North Cedar Street, Williamston, MI  48895
Last modified St Mary Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
St Mary Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.