Wixom Elementary School 3

Posted June 10, 2014
Years later my child is behind in reading because he had the worst teacher I have ever seen in Kindergarten. My child would come home and would tell me the games and dancing learned in class. The teacher never taught anything useful and treated the classroom like child care. This teacher should be Fired! Give a new teacher a chance who actually wants to reach and educated children!

Posted April 28, 2014
Wixom Elementary is a very unique school that my son and me have been to and hoping his little brother would go to. It has taught us a lot of knowledge, his childhood memories are forever burned and drilled into his mind and he likes that because they were all good memories. My children pray to God if they had one wish, they would be children again and go to Wixom Elementary to be a child again, and so do I. Thank You for this and I hope you win $5000 since I am the last review. :-)

Posted September 15, 2013
I love Wixom Elementary, I think it's one of the best schools in the district. The principal is an excellent experienced leader/manager and he does a wonderful job with the staff and students. We also have a phenomenal group of parents that stay actively involved in everything that happens in the school, and therefore make it a better place to learn for out kids. Our older son is in 4th grade, and thus far we've been happy every step of the way. We are looking forward to another great year at Wixom Elementary.

Posted August 15, 2013
The teachers are amazing. My son had Mrs. Chalmers 2 years in a row. Hand down one of the best teachers in the school. Turned my son around with reading!!! So thankful!!!!

Posted January 06, 2010
Very competent, well-trained professional learning community. This staff shares knowledge, is very caring and reaches out to parents and community. Students are happy, well-behaved and great learners. A wonderful place for children to grow.

Posted December 21, 2009
Excellent school! The principal and staff are amazing. Both teachers my son has had have been outstanding. They truly care about the kids. The PTA is active and does great things for the school. I highly recommend this school to anyone relocating to this area

Wixom Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
The school teaches its students to be a part of the community from an early age. There are seasonal art projects made by the students displayed in our city. Not only these projects provide a unique and artistic touch to the city, they create a feeling of importance and involvement within the students. It's a great start of raising valid community members.

Posted July 30, 2009
My children attend this school. The principal is fabulous! Very caring and personable.

Wixom Elementary School 3

Posted March 12, 2009

Wixom Elementary School 0

Posted September 14, 2008
Both of my kids have gone through Wixom and we, as a family, love this school. The staff is amazing and the principal and office are out of this world. Thank you for making our elementary years unforgettable.

Wixom Elementary School
301 North Wixom Road, Wixom, MI  48393
Last modified Wixom Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wixom Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top