Public charter
Brooklyn Park, MN
Before care: Yes

Excell Academy Charter 1

Posted November 08, 2013
this school is all full of bullies and they have a system in place to make the bullies stop but it does not work they get warnings and when they come back from there punishment they go pick on the same kids it doesn't stop pulled both my kids out of this school they don't listen and my younger child was scared to go to school think twice before putting your kids in this school.

Excell Academy Charter 3

Posted September 21, 2013
The school is a very goodd school despite any other factors. Its students goal is to be college bound. They make each child feel like family in a safe and secure environment.

Posted December 18, 2012
I love this school!!!! I would not dream of sending my children anywhere else! The teachers are excellent and the administration is the best ever! As a parent, I am able to participate in my child's education as much as I would like and my children are academic award winning children because of Excell Academy!!!

Posted March 25, 2010

Excell Academy Charter 0

Posted September 18, 2008
This is the best of the kind of school that every American need to send their child/children to given the economic situation in the country. Save you from huge purchase of clothes.Besides, the level of production relative to the output of students' performances dictate the level of discipline that the school imposes on their students. Very good School. The No Sagging rude and proper dressing conduct in addition to the instructional materials.

Posted July 11, 2008
Although we have moved out of state, our daughter attended Excel Charter during kindergarten and first grade. She is now going into the third grade and her test scores indicated she's at a fifth grade reading level, as well as comprehension. Many thanks to Excel for playing a part. You have excellent teachers and I admire their teaching strategy.

Posted October 12, 2007

Posted June 27, 2005

Excell Academy Charter
6510 Zane Ave North, Brooklyn Park, MN  55429
Last modified Excell Academy Charter is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Excell Academy Charter Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top