Posted March 21, 2013
Oxbow Creek Elementary is a wonderful school. My daughter is now in 5th grade there and I can honestly say she has had nothing but a postiive experience at Oxbow. All of her teachers beginning with Kindergarten have been absolutely wonderful! The teachers are top notch, I couldn't have asked for a better school for my daughter. Thank you Oxbow Creek for everything you have done to contribute to my daughters success!!!

Posted May 01, 2010
Oxbow Creek is a fantastic school. Our daughter has blossomed this year in second grade. Her teacher; Mrs. Pierfilice is one of the most caring, thoughtful and professional educators that we have had the pleasure of meeting. We really regret that we are moving out of state. The Wilson's

Posted December 02, 2008

Oxbow Creek Elementary School 2

Posted October 12, 2006
The math curriculum is disgraceful. I'm having to tutor my children 3 nights a week.

Posted May 05, 2005
- a administrator
Awesome school. The layout of the school makes it feel like a small school. Parents are always welcome.

Posted November 08, 2004
The staff is wonderful! My boys love their teachers and I like the fact that they have before and after school daycare.

Oxbow Creek Elementary School 4

Posted September 05, 2004
This school is really big. There are over 1000 students K-5. It is, however a pretty good school. Most of the teachers really care about the students. But, if you want your child in a small school setting, this school is definitely not for you.

Oxbow Creek Elementary School
6505 109th Ave North, Champlin, MN  55316
Last modified Oxbow Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oxbow Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top