Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

When we moved into the neighborhood, we were at a point in our lives when we weren't even considering schools- boy did we hit the jackpot! Our now 3rd grade and kidergarten LOVE this school. We love the teachers, the programs and the sense of community. As we are looking to upgrade our home, it will be very hard to leave this school behind.

Develops character: Agree

The principals experience helps, however, I also feel that most teachers are very good at teaching these qualities.

Great principal and this was a great school and very helpful for both of my sons! It is one of the best designed elementary schools with different wings designed for K-1st, 2nd-3rd and 4th-5th.

We have been impressed with the teachers and staff at Oxbow. It feels like a community and we're always amazed at how many of the teachers and staff know our 1st grader by name at such a large school. The principal, Mr. Carlsen, is well known and respected and there is strong leadership at the school. We considered moving our 1st grader to a nearby STEM school for the academic focus and decided to remain at Oxbow to due in large part to the strong sense of community and our high level of comfort with the academics at Oxbow.

Oxbow Creek Elementary is a wonderful school. My daughter is now in 5th grade there and I can honestly say she has had nothing but a postiive experience at Oxbow. All of her teachers beginning with Kindergarten have been absolutely wonderful! The teachers are top notch, I couldn't have asked for a better school for my daughter. Thank you Oxbow Creek for everything you have done to contribute to my daughters success!!!

Oxbow Creek is a fantastic school. Our daughter has blossomed this year in second grade. Her teacher; Mrs. Pierfilice is one of the most caring, thoughtful and professional educators that we have had the pleasure of meeting. We really regret that we are moving out of state. The Wilson's

The math curriculum is disgraceful. I'm having to tutor my children 3 nights a week.

Last modified Oxbow Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.