Park Senior High School 5

Posted November 10, 2012
I went here when it was only 10-12 grade. I LOVED it though. It was the best school I ever attended. We had great electives and great after-school activities to be involved in. Everything about this school was amazing: teachers, students, classes and even lunch. Park is great and I wouldn't have wanted to go to any other high school

Park Senior High School 5

Posted October 21, 2009

Park Senior High School 4

Posted December 30, 2007
The hiring of Dr. Agbamu is the best thing that ever happened to this school. The attendance, performance, and attitude of the students and teachers is exactly what schools should be in today's school systems. I cannot wait to see where the school testing scores come out to be in the future. IF you are looking at a school where the leadership holds students and teachers accountable for their performance, for public schools, this is it!

Park Senior High School
8040 80th St South, Cottage Grove, MN  55016
Last modified Park Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park Senior High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.