Bad
Good

Norman County West Secondary 1

Posted April 02, 2014
Loved the teachers, but the office lost part of my transcript. I graduated Cum Laude and received my diploma, but now I am fighting to get into college. NCW does not have a full record of my high school career. How can you give someone their diploma without the proper paperwork on file to account for completed credits?

Norman County West Secondary 5

Posted May 15, 2008
As a graduate and now member of the teaching staff at NCW, I am proud to see the continued excellence of education and curriculum development at NCW. Being awarded the National Blue Ribbon award demonstrates the leadership Caline Olson has brought to the district. She will be missed when she retires.

Norman County West Secondary 5

Posted March 30, 2004
As a former student and now an educator, the teachers and administration prepared me for a successful college term but most of all what happened after school finally ended. I appreciate Mr. Thompson's valuable 'life lessons' on taxes, and other expenses we could expect. I also appreciate Trav teaching me to never settle for second best. I didn't realize the great teaching of Mrs. Holtse and Mr. Carlson until after I started teaching. Thank you for being such great teachers, even if I didn't know it. A lot of my teachers have retired but this community and this school can be proud as it is one best!

Norman County West Secondary
225 2nd Ave East, Halstad, MN  56548
Last modified Norman County West Secondary is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.