Little Canada Elementary School 4

Posted July 11, 2014
What do parents/students think of the school now that its Spanish Immersion? I was planning on sending my kids to Adams in St Paul, but Little Canada is so much closer.

Little Canada Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2009
LC is a friendly school ideal for special needs. However, if youe child is gifted or a high achiever I would NOT recommend it.

Little Canada Elementary School 1

Posted January 09, 2008
The title one class is just as big the normal one. They are not providing a quality education for children who need a litle more boost. Some teachers do not communicate well enough with you as the parent.

Little Canada Elementary School 5

Posted February 21, 2007
I love Little Canada School. They have a fabulous special ed program and the principal gets involved in the children's education. If I had to move to another city, I would probably still send my kids to Little Canada School.

Little Canada Elementary School
400 Eli Rd, Little Canada, MN  55117
Last modified Little Canada Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Little Canada Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top