Bad
Good

The school lacks communication skills. As a percent I had a meeting and told them I want you to communicate with me better so we can work together to better help my child(ren). They will tell you what you want to hear so they can get you out of their face. When a parent has a problem with something going on in the school. Normally you bring it to the schools attention. Well they could have cared less. In my case I brought it to the social worker, my child's teacher and the principal's attention. Asked them to not allow my child near this one child because of an incident that had occurred. They didn't do nothing. So I would never recommend this school to no one not even my worst enemy.

The staff are caring, attentive, and hard working. Teachers respond to the needs of each child even when classrooms have students with a high range of abilities. Music, Art and Phy. Ed are well established complete programs which give students the opportunities to develop the whole child. The principal is approachable and willing to work with families and students at all times. So many wonderful programs are offered here: CID, Spanish Immersion, fine arts, Title 1, ELL- kids are first!

Terrible school the staff and workers are inconfident lazy slobs. The princeable should not be working, because he is so terrible at his job.

What do parents/students think of the school now that its Spanish Immersion? I was planning on sending my kids to Adams in St Paul, but Little Canada is so much closer.

LC is a friendly school ideal for special needs. However, if youe child is gifted or a high achiever I would NOT recommend it.

The title one class is just as big the normal one. They are not providing a quality education for children who need a litle more boost. Some teachers do not communicate well enough with you as the parent.

I love Little Canada School. They have a fabulous special ed program and the principal gets involved in the children's education. If I had to move to another city, I would probably still send my kids to Little Canada School.

Last modified Little Canada Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.