Mankato, MN

Washington Elementary School 5

Posted October 03, 2011
My daughter has spent 2 years at Washington Elementary and we have been very happy with the school! The teacher's that she has had have been fabulous, I can't speak for the other teachers since I do not know but so far so good! I also seen the principal playing hopscotch one morning with some kids! :) It is a great atmosphere and the kids all seem excited and happy to be there! I was a bit unhappy with the adjusting of teachers and the sizes of the classrooms have gone up a bit more since cutting back the number of teachers... Also I have dealt a lot with the office/nurses office because my daughter was quite ill last year and they have all been very nice and helpful for the most part. Only once I can recall them answering the phone and being a bit crabby towards me.

Washington Elementary School 5

Posted December 06, 2007
I am a parent of two children in Washington school. They have been there two years and we have worked with four different teachers. Everyone of them is excellent. The rest of the staff are great too. I can't see my kids going anywhere else. They were in the private system prior to this and our experience is much better now. The office staff is great too. There heve been some changes over the past two years and now they are going in the right direction.

Washington Elementary School 4

Posted May 29, 2007

Washington Elementary School 2

Posted January 18, 2005
My Child has attended this Washington foe 2 years and the teachers are very nice and care about the students. I have a good relationship with my daughter teachers. The staff in the office are really rude, when you call in for your childern or for any other reason. If it was not for the teachers being so nice I would pull my child out of the school.

Washington Elementary School
1100 Anderson Dr, Mankato, MN  56001
Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top