Public charter
Mankato, MN

Riverbend Academy 5

Posted May 05, 2014
This school is great! It gives you an opportunity to get ahead on credit to graduate early. It is also very easy to get behind on credit but the teachers are very supportive and will go out of their way to help you to stay on track. A public schools students focus on getting a good grade, they don't focus about what they are learning, that's why student cheat. At RiverBend they focus on improvement and learning. I've learned way more at this school then my previous public school. Aside from the learning students are garneted a safe environment, and they can be themselves without being bullied. There is zero tolerance for bulling and if any is going on the teachers will actually do something about is. I highly recommend this to someone who has a bulling problem or someone who is behind on credit. I am very happy at RiverBend and I am very glad I made the decision to switch. -student

Riverbend Academy 5

Posted October 12, 2006
This school is most likely the best school in the US. The teachers can occasionally be mean or w/e but the way this school runs is amazing. If your child isnt challenged enough and wants to get ahead in school and graduate early, this is the school for them. I am a student here and i personally don't like some of the teachers descions but the way this school is setup it makes up for it. You actually learn more then you do at a regular school and you also remeber it because you get to choose what your projects are going to be on. It is also a great way for students that are good at math to get ahead. Such as me I went way above and beyond last year by doing four whole years of math in one year. So I'm half way through already at 1/5 year.

Riverbend Academy 4

Posted April 26, 2004

Riverbend Academy
110 North 6th St, Mankato, MN  56001
Last modified Riverbend Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverbend Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top