Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

We have three boys at Kenny School. Kenny has expert teachers with a strong, supportive principal. Support staff that's creative, not punitive. This school really understands how to challenge kids and provide excellent education in a diverse urban setting. When I walk through the hallway and peek on the rooms, the students are engaged in learning. Third grade teacher Ms Tsao is extraordinary!

My daughter was a new student at Kenny this year after attending a private school. She has made some really significant advances this year in her reading and writing and I attribute it directly to the curriculum and the teaching staff at Kenny. We've been so pleased with the school and the education my daughter is receiving.

I have a kindergartener this year at Kenny. First Kenny wasn't my first choice but when I had been refused to my first choice school, I decided to check it out (just in case, as we were almost signed up to a private school). I love it! I am so grateful we sign up our daughter there. It is truly a commuty school. We have been there for less than a month and already know so many families. Our daughter really love to go to school and it is great that we realized that most families are from our neighborhood. Remember that when you choose a school, you not only choosing a school for you child but you are choosing your friends for the next 5/6 years!!! I can tell you already that we are delighted by our choice! Go and visit the school!!!! talk to parents...you will love it too!!!

I love this school! It is a small school, which really helped my son. He had gotten lost at his previous school and fell really far behind. He came into Kenny in the second grade below average in just about everything. He left third grade above average in it all!! His teacher was right on top of him and called me whenever there was a concern and something to celebrate! The principal is always out and about walking and greeting everyone. I can't find one negative thing to say about this school!

Caring teachers, highly involved parents. Great small school atmosphere where everyone knows each kid and family. Test scores went up last year! Have sent all 3 of my children here and they all loved this school!

I have two children at Kenny. The staff are amazing! Because it is a smaller school, the class sizes a smaller. There are always TA's and assistants to help teachers out. We are so lucky to be here!

My daughter is in Kindergarten @ Kenny and I couldn't be happier with the experience so far. She is eager to get there and reluctant to leave. Every interaction that I've had with the staff has been wonderful. The ecological/environmental focus is a great bonus!

This school is wonderful! My three children thrive! We have been at three different schools & this is definitely the best one! The teachers are great & make learning fun & exciting.

This is just the best school. Our son is in kindergarten and he is thriving. I have regular interactions with his teachers who keep us in the loop on how he is doing and what is going on in the classroom. Plus the school community is wonderful. The parents and teachers are very involved, and there are lots of family events. Kenny also has the most beautiful campus of any school I have seen. The gardens are amazing and provide students with an opportunity to interact with the natural world and get a hands on education. If you like a small school with high academic standards and a caring, welcoming environment I could not recommend this school more!

I have a daughter attending Kindergarten at Kenny. We love Kenny! The teachers at Kenny are passionate about their work, the school and getting involved with the parents and the students at many levels. Kenny school is small -just the perfect size and has a warm, caring, and forward thinking environment. As the saying goes...'Great things come in small packages' - that is our Kenny Elementary Community School! -Angela Amundson

Last modified Kenny Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.