K-4, 6-7, 9-12
Minneapolis, MN

Posted April 13, 2010
Child-centered learning and learning *how to learn. Fantastic caring teachers and a place where respect and dignity are lived every day.

Posted January 12, 2010
In our short time at Second Foundation School, my children and I have seen a change in ourselves. I am more apt to give my children freedom at home to do as they please, thus creating a huge sense of independence within their selves. My oldest child has been showing much more compassion and fighting less with her younger sibs. She's jumping at the chance to comfort them and help them do things that I would normally help them do. This is huge in our world and I have Second Foundation School to thank.

Posted February 06, 2009
Second Foundation saved my life. I'm so glad there is a true alternative available. After my experience as a student for three years, my daughter attended from the age 4-13. SFS is a wonderful group of free spirits.

Second Foundation School 5

Posted May 18, 2008

Second Foundation School 4

Posted November 02, 2007
I went to SFS for 6 years and loved every second of it. It's a unique school where students can grow and learn at their own pace and study the subjects they are specifically interested. My experience at SFS was more valuable, practical and useful than anything out of a textbook.

Second Foundation School 5

Posted November 28, 2006

Second Foundation School
1219 University Avenue Southeast, Minneapolis, MN  55414
Last modified Second Foundation School is a Private school that serves grades K-4, 6-7, 9-12
Second Foundation School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top