St. Elizabeth Seton School 0

Posted September 19, 2008
My daughter attended St Elizabeth Kindergarten through 8th grade. The teacher's and staff made her years there exceptional in my eyes. Each day I sent her off to school I knew that she would be challenged accademically, safe, as well as expected and held accountable for her behavior (as an individual student and a class). She is now at Totino Grace High School and doing very well. St Elizabeth Seton is truly a diamond in the ruff

St. Elizabeth Seton School 5

Posted May 10, 2007
My son is in 4th grade this year and we have been very pleased with our son's education from SESS. We researched MPLS schools prior to sending our son to SESS and we are happy that we chose this school. My son's class size is small, he receives individual attention and the staff are dedicated to the learning needs of each student. An excellent school, excellent staff, and a hidden gem on the north side of Mpls.

St. Elizabeth Seton School 3

Posted March 24, 2005
- a former student

St. Elizabeth Seton School 5

Posted March 05, 2005
I like the dedication and organization of the teachers. They are committed to high standards and seem to understand how kids learn and grow. The school provides a great education. My daughter and son both attend and have very different learning styles -- and both are succeeding. My kids are learning accademically as well as developing a social conscience. My father went to this school the year it opened and I am happy to have my kids there as well. -Jesse Radzwill

St. Elizabeth Seton School 4

Posted September 09, 2003
Its a good place for a child to get a education. The classrooms arent to big or small so the students get the attention they deserve. My daughter has been there since kindergarden and this will be her last year at SESS and as father I'm very proud of my little girl. I feel she is focused and determined to succeed and in my opinion the school has a big part in that.

St. Elizabeth Seton School
5140 Fremont Ave N, Minneapolis, MN  55430
Last modified St. Elizabeth Seton School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Elizabeth Seton School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top