Public charter
Minneapolis, MN

Metro Schools College Prep 4

Posted February 14, 2014
It has a friendly learning environment. I have been going there for over 2 years. I think it's great.

Posted January 06, 2014
This school has changed very much for the better. I so proud of my school!

Posted May 05, 2010
I have been in this school for 3 years now and i have learned a lot of things. In lhaon you'll feel like home! and thats what you should feel about a school...Or else you will not like learning...U know what i mean?...Anywah try it out it's great you guys!

Posted December 03, 2009
This school is very helpful to my children, special to the new students from other countries. Lighthouse help my kids be able to graduation. I very happy and this school is a great and excellent school.

Posted February 22, 2009

Metro Schools College Prep
2600 26th Ave South, Minneapolis, MN  55406
Last modified Metro Schools College Prep is a Charter school that serves grades 5-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Metro Schools College Prep Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top