Bad
Good

My 5th, 6th, 11 grade attending this school. My daughter and son graduated from this school last year, 2014 and this year 2015. My kids felt so welcoming, enthusiastic, friendly and safe learning and I honestly agreed with them.

This school is very bad. Students fight and no teacher nor Administrator try to stop it. Teachers are very rude to the children and PARENTS. If you're looking for a school cross this one out. Don't even let your relatives go there. Its that bad.

It has a friendly learning environment. I have been going there for over 2 years. I think it's great.

This school has changed very much for the better. I so proud of my school!

I have been in this school for 3 years now and i have learned a lot of things. In lhaon you'll feel like home! and thats what you should feel about a school...Or else you will not like learning...U know what i mean?...Anywah try it out it's great you guys!

This school is very helpful to my children, special to the new students from other countries. Lighthouse help my kids be able to graduation. I very happy and this school is a great and excellent school.

Last modified Metro Schools College Prep is a Charter school that serves grades 5-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.