Bad
Good

What an awful school. From day one my son had a label put on him for no reason. They made him out at be a devil child and that is not at all the case. They did nothing about bullies, but blame MY child. I am not saying my child was never at fault because I know he was I saying that their are TWO sides to a story. I am so thankful my child was able to find a school that loves him for him. I would never recommend this school to anyone!!

Cowern has great test scores, small class sizes, excellent teachers and staff, and fosters a community of peace and respect.

Cowern is a small community school in one of the areas larger districts. The small size of the facilities seems to have allowed for a close knit community to form between the teachers,students and parents. The class sizes are slightly larger than I would like to see (our son is in 2nd grade and has roughly 26 kids in his class) but better than many other area schools. We've had great experience with all the teachers our son has had, and I'm always impressed how the Principle (Mrs. Czerepak) not only seems to know every kid, but how she interacts with them.

Last modified Cowern Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.