Plymouth, MN

Plymouth Creek Elementary School 3

Posted July 04, 2014
Plymouth Creek Elementary teachers were incredible. We are leaving the district now that we are done with the elementary years. If you have a home under $500, 000 you will be a minority and the district WILL treat you differently. We had a horrible busing experience because we lived in a townhome. If you can pay for private lessons for your child in any activity than your child has a CHANCE to be in an activity in high school. If 1 high school teacher knows your child name, than you made progress. Size of the high school is equal to a community college. Your child's graduating class will be close to 1000. The reason Wayzata school district is ranked so high is because all year the students prepare for the state tests and take practice tests almost monthly, my children were constantly stressed about these tests and they are in elementary school, too young to be stressed about tests and scores. Huge minority population, which raises tests scores on one end and on the other hand forces the teachers to concentrate on children that do not speak English.

Posted August 08, 2009
We are so happy and excited to be with Plymouth Creek! One of the very best! I know my son is off to the right start with this school!

Posted January 13, 2009

Posted October 01, 2008
We had a boundry change and my son (5th Grader) had a choice to move to Plymouth Creek if he wanted to, We went to the open house and my son liked the school ambience. The transition was so smooth, my kid did'nt feel like he was a new student throughout his school year. The kids were great and welcomed him,he enjoyed his whole year (It was a big relief for us as parents as our son was always picked on/bullied in his previous school) We have a first grader who is thoroughly enjoying Plymouth Creek. Thanks to all the staff and members of Plymouth Creek

Posted July 10, 2008
My Son has had an excellent year at Plymouth Creek. We were not sure whether to start him in K this year or hold him back since he is one of the younger kids. We were not dissapointed, as his teacher was able to inspire him to learn every day. He is excited to go to school and we could not be happier.

Plymouth Creek Elementary School 3

Posted March 27, 2004
My child is one of a hsndful of African Americans in the school. I do believe that the teachers and faculty expect the worse from the African American students. We have not had the best experience.

Posted December 28, 2003

Plymouth Creek Elementary School
16005 41st Ave North, Plymouth, MN  55446
Last modified Plymouth Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Plymouth Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top