Bad
Good

I have two children enrolled at KL and am continually impressed. We moved here from out of state and I am convinced that those that give this school less than 5 stars have no idea what else is out there. I couldn't be happier and am thankful every day we are there.

Very nice and responsible teachers! My son is in their Bright Start program, before which he was in another private daycare center. I was surprised to see his rapid improvement in language, drawing, making craft and other activities that he had not gained in his prior preschool program. Much less than 10: 1 students/teachers ratio at least for their Bright Start program because they have many assisting teachers! We all love this school and would continue going there.

This is a brand new school with overcrowding issues that will not be resolved anytime in the near future. In fact, all of Wayzata district schools are going downhill. The teacher quality is less than exceptional, like it used to be, and rapid new development is accelerating the problems.

We chose this school because of it's great rating and low student teacher ratio, based on what we could find. Everywhere online it lists this school has 18 kids per class. This could not be further from the truth. My childs first grade class had 25 and his 2nd grade class now has 29. This school is overpopulated and they don't know what to do about it. It is chaos.

My kids moved to MN after having attended a "10" rated school in another state. I am very impressed with how challenging the curriculum is at Kimberly Lane--even in comparison with their previous school. Also, Kimberly Lane has great, caring, involved teachers and administration. We love the school.

My son is in their Bright Start program and I'd highly reccommend this school. He's 4 and has already learned so much I'm amazed. I can't wait for him to continue elementary school here!

Two of our children attended kimberly lane. Wonderful school, great teachers, overall a terrific experience for our children.

KL is a great elementary school. We are very impressed with the quality of education and the after school programs.

Last modified Kimberly Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.