Plymouth, MN

Posted January 17, 2013
Very nice and responsible teachers! My son is in their Bright Start program, before which he was in another private daycare center. I was surprised to see his rapid improvement in language, drawing, making craft and other activities that he had not gained in his prior preschool program. Much less than 10: 1 students/teachers ratio at least for their Bright Start program because they have many assisting teachers! We all love this school and would continue going there.

Kimberly Lane Elementary School 1

Posted November 02, 2012
This is a brand new school with overcrowding issues that will not be resolved anytime in the near future. In fact, all of Wayzata district schools are going downhill. The teacher quality is less than exceptional, like it used to be, and rapid new development is accelerating the problems.

Kimberly Lane Elementary School 1

Posted November 01, 2011
We chose this school because of it's great rating and low student teacher ratio, based on what we could find. Everywhere online it lists this school has 18 kids per class. This could not be further from the truth. My childs first grade class had 25 and his 2nd grade class now has 29. This school is overpopulated and they don't know what to do about it. It is chaos.

Posted July 18, 2011
My kids moved to MN after having attended a "10" rated school in another state. I am very impressed with how challenging the curriculum is at Kimberly Lane--even in comparison with their previous school. Also, Kimberly Lane has great, caring, involved teachers and administration. We love the school.

Kimberly Lane Elementary School 0

Posted February 03, 2009
My son is in their Bright Start program and I'd highly reccommend this school. He's 4 and has already learned so much I'm amazed. I can't wait for him to continue elementary school here!

Kimberly Lane Elementary School 4

Posted January 13, 2009

Posted March 12, 2008
Two of our children attended kimberly lane. Wonderful school, great teachers, overall a terrific experience for our children.

Posted September 27, 2007
KL is a great elementary school. We are very impressed with the quality of education and the after school programs.

Kimberly Lane Elementary School 4

Posted July 22, 2007

Kimberly Lane Elementary School
17405 Old Rockford Rd, Plymouth, MN  55446
Last modified Kimberly Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kimberly Lane Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top