Prior Lake, MN
Before care: Yes

Posted September 23, 2014
This school has been such a blessing for my son. The staff if motivated and inspirational. The school has an advanced curriculum, a strong emphasis on the arts and a core of Christianity. The children are well rounded and expected to show kindness and compassion to the world around them. I am amazed at what a difference the school has made for my son. I highly recommend Saint Paul's Lutheran in Prior Lake!

Posted November 05, 2013
We love St. Paul's! Both of our children go there. All of the staff is dedicated and passionate about their students! The small class sizes are awesome. We could not recommend St. Paul's enough. They start Spanish in Kindergarten, have before-school and after-school care, and have started after school sports as well. We feel very lucky to have found such a great school!

Posted September 29, 2013
The teachers at this private school are tremendous. The principal is unbelievable, and the curriculum is top notch. We have had two kids go through the program here and we have been very satisfied. It has been a true privilege to have our kids enrolled at SPLS. They are so committed to raising our kids in an institution that honors and lifts Christ above all else. The commitment to integrity, faith, and high quality education is unmatched in our area. If you are considering a private education for your kids, look no further. Sit down with the principal and you will quickly know why this is a safe and wonderful place for your children. We are blessed by SPLS! Dr. Jeff and Dyonne Danielson

Posted September 23, 2013
St. Paul's Lutheran is a wonderful school -- a hidden gem as one of the other reviews says! The class sizes are small, the curriculum is challenging. St. Paul's offers music, art, and sports as well as the basics. But, the best thing about St. Paul's is the teachers and the atmosphere of the school. It is a very encouraging, supportive school. The kids all know each other and all the teachers. The schedule allows all the kids to have classes with all the teachers. The teachers and staff keep the parents informed and aware of problems and also successes. My children were in a public elementary school and classes were large and the only solution if there were problems was that my kids would need to change to fit into the school's program. The teachers at St. Paul's take the time to get to know the kids and find their strengths and treat them as individuals. We couldn't be happier with St. Paul's and as another reviewer said -- we wish it went to grade 12 also!

Posted September 23, 2013
I can't say enough about St Paul's Lutheran School! The teachers are terrific, and the curriculum is top notch. My son loves going to school, and participates in everything St Paul's offers. The classes are small, and the teachers have time to really get to know each student. They have field trips, plays, and even a student led Praise Band! I highly recommend St Paul's to everyone!

Posted September 21, 2013
I have two kids at St Pauls' and they LOVE school! I LOVE the great communication between parent and staff. I can call , email or text a teacher at any time.The sense of community is nice to see, the older kids spend time with the younger students either on the play ground or reading a book . There is a great deal of respect between the students and staff. And I love that my kids have had Spanish since Kindergarten. This school is a hidden gem!

Posted September 13, 2013
We have been at SPLS 7 years and have had excellent teachers, every last one of them! We love the small class sizes. We love that good values and respect are reinforced in the school setting. I appreciate all the opportunities for instruments, singing, arts, as well as athletics, and other enrichment activities. I would highly recommend SPLS. I only wish it went through 12 grade!

Posted January 25, 2011
St. Paul's has been a great school for our children! Our children have excelled with the Core Knowledge curriculum, which challenges each child and creates a broader spectrum of learning. St. Paul's offers small class sizes to adequately meet the needs of each individual student. Behavioral issues are not a factor, because they are dealt with accordingly and parents are involved in the communication process. St. Paul's Lutheran School has provided the environment and education we were not able to find elsewhere.

Posted March 06, 2010
I came to St Pauls looking for a more calm and nurturing environment for my son. He was having trouble with other childern at Jeffer's Pond Elementary picking on him because he wears his emotions on his sleeve. He couldn't understand how kids could be so mean. Either could I. I had fruitless conversations with his teacher and principal. They didn't approve of the behavior of some of the other children, but did nothing to change the outcomes. HIs grades suffered as well as his self-esteem. I was so distraught, I pulled him out and changed schools mid-year. St Pauls welcomed us with open arms and Connor has been thriving in the month following his enrollment. His teacher is amazing and so are the kids. There is such positive energy throught the school from the principal on down. They offer tutoring and most importantly, acceptance!

Posted June 10, 2009
I think St. Paul's Preschool is so good and it is all because of the teacher. She has helped our son love going to school.

St. Paul's Lutheran School / Little Saints ECC
5634 Luther Rd SE, Prior Lake, MN  55372
Last modified St. Paul's Lutheran School / Little Saints ECC is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
St. Paul's Lutheran School / Little Saints ECC Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top