Bad
Good

I never actually appreciated my high school until graduation. It's a small public school, just under 2,000 students. The faculty are all very welcoming and want to help in anyway possible. On a national average, we're below, but who's to say that means the students are dumb? Richfield is a school as diverse as this nation and every one of them is smarter than the average bear. The teachers, I believe, are some of the best in the state and our principal Dr. Johnson is a motherly figure we could all look up to. Overall I'd say Richfield is an experience every kid should go through.

Not a good school at all. I get treated with disrespect from the majority of the teachers, I get no help at all. A few of my belongings, such as my inhaler were stolen. It is a terrible school, I had an awful experience, and it had the worst people i've ever met. I'm finally glad the nightmare is over and now I can focus on being a skilled guitarist.

This school has its advantages as well as its own disadvantages. I'm currently a junior there and I have to admit, it is a bit disappointing when the classes have such low expectations for everyone. But the advanced classes are challenging and our teachers really do care. The kids on the other hand...

Richfield is a very good school . I just started this year as a freshman and everything is amazing. The teacher are kind and help me out, and the principle is a good woman. Overall its amazing.

First of all, the principal is a woman. So either the previous review is of a incident that happened awhile ago, or someone has the wrong school. Richfield gets a bad rap, but really, it's a pretty good school. I'm a recent graduate so I would know better than the person who claimed it was the 'worstest'. I felt very prepared to be at college at the University of Minnesota, and I felt that the teachers at Richfield (most of them anyways) genuinly cared about the students and the education they got. I wish there had been more activities to get involved in, but the only reason there was a lack of those is because there was a lack of funding. It was a great school to get a taste of diversity and gain respect for people of different backgrounds. It's a good school.

One of the worstest school ever. My son went to school and got bullying when iItried to tell the principal he did nothing at all. It is one of the worst school ever doesnt even have good classes for the intelligent kids.

Last modified Richfield Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.