Richfield, MN
Students enrolled: 1,155

Richfield Senior High School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
I never actually appreciated my high school until graduation. It's a small public school, just under 2,000 students. The faculty are all very welcoming and want to help in anyway possible. On a national average, we're below, but who's to say that means the students are dumb? Richfield is a school as diverse as this nation and every one of them is smarter than the average bear. The teachers, I believe, are some of the best in the state and our principal Dr. Johnson is a motherly figure we could all look up to. Overall I'd say Richfield is an experience every kid should go through.

Richfield Senior High School 1

Posted September 10, 2009
Not a good school at all. I get treated with disrespect from the majority of the teachers, I get no help at all. A few of my belongings, such as my inhaler were stolen. It is a terrible school, I had an awful experience, and it had the worst people i've ever met. I'm finally glad the nightmare is over and now I can focus on being a skilled guitarist.

Posted August 04, 2009

Richfield Senior High School 0

Posted March 04, 2009
This school has its advantages as well as its own disadvantages. I'm currently a junior there and I have to admit, it is a bit disappointing when the classes have such low expectations for everyone. But the advanced classes are challenging and our teachers really do care. The kids on the other hand...

Posted January 18, 2009
Richfield is a very good school . I just started this year as a freshman and everything is amazing. The teacher are kind and help me out, and the principle is a good woman. Overall its amazing.

Richfield Senior High School 4

Posted October 14, 2008
First of all, the principal is a woman. So either the previous review is of a incident that happened awhile ago, or someone has the wrong school. Richfield gets a bad rap, but really, it's a pretty good school. I'm a recent graduate so I would know better than the person who claimed it was the 'worstest'. I felt very prepared to be at college at the University of Minnesota, and I felt that the teachers at Richfield (most of them anyways) genuinly cared about the students and the education they got. I wish there had been more activities to get involved in, but the only reason there was a lack of those is because there was a lack of funding. It was a great school to get a taste of diversity and gain respect for people of different backgrounds. It's a good school.

Posted October 05, 2008

Posted July 12, 2008

Posted January 08, 2008

Richfield Senior High School 1

Posted August 08, 2007
One of the worstest school ever. My son went to school and got bullying when iItried to tell the principal he did nothing at all. It is one of the worst school ever doesnt even have good classes for the intelligent kids.

Richfield Senior High School
7001 Harriet Ave South, Richfield, MN  55423
Last modified Richfield Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richfield Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top