Rosemount, MN

Posted December 09, 2014
I am a student that went through CHA a few years ago and I am now in highschool. This school made me who I am and has greatly contributed to how I view the world. It set me up to choose my own path in life, by opening my eyes to many different viewpoints and broadening my range of knowledge and awareness to one that is larger than most adults have today. It literally changed my life. The staff and teachers are phenomenal people and great examples, not to mention great at what they do. And the academic piece to the school is also great. I am doing great in highschool and I take many advanced placement classes while also juggling sports. CHA definitely taught me time management skills and how to study successfully, as well as teaching me how to fully analyze and then uncover the person that God is asking me to be. Wouldn't give up my time there for anything. The only criticism I have would be for myself, being hat I did not enroll in the school earlier so that I could get even more time learning front the great people who work there. I definitely miss having them around and a part of my life.

Posted September 07, 2013
This school is a great Christian school. The teachers are over the top amazing. The are compassionate, loving, and give over 100% to their students. All students are 1.5 grade level ahead of public schools in the area. They have top a notch curriculum for early elementary. My son went to preschool and kindergarten at CHA and he could have not had a better experience. The return rate after Kindergarten last year was 99%. Very blessed to have been apart of a God seeking school. P.S. Mrs. Boldt is the best preschool teacher I have met.

Christian Heritage Academy 3

Posted August 06, 2012
I was not impressed with their preschool program at all. I would not recommend the preschool to anyone!! The other grades may be fine... However the preschool teacher mrs bolt was used to teaching older children, it was her first year with preschoolers. BTW she is probably 22 and has no children. She expected them to behave like third graders instead of 4 year olds. She sent the most discouraging notes home to parents about their kids. At one point I heard her say she had no compassion for them... Why was she teaching little ones? She did not give my child a love for learning, rather discouragement for not being reading ready at 4! Give me a break!

Posted February 16, 2012
Love, love, love! Excellent education, Christian worldview throughout, raising outstanding citizens for our community who have a genuine concern for all God's people.

Posted April 25, 2010
Creates a comfortable learning environment that encourages great readers!

Christian Heritage Academy 4

Posted December 12, 2008

Posted August 12, 2008
My family has been at CHA for 5 years and we absolutely love it. CHA is like an extended family for us. The teachers are not only excellent, they are loving, caring, and pray with the kids. At CHA, character development is very important and you can tell in the students. The 8th grade graduates last spring were such nice, respectful, giving teenagers! And they love the Lord! CHA had a lot to do with this. Another thing I love is the small class sizes. My kids are shy and I know they would melt into the background in a big school. We will be at CHA all the way through 8th grade!

Posted April 25, 2008
Our kids love their teachers. It is so great to see 2nd grade boys just walk up to their Kindergarten teacher spontaneously and give her a hug, just because, and then just run off along their way. That says so much about the students love and respect for their teachers.

Posted April 14, 2008
Our kids have loved the small classes and individual attention from the teachers. It has been a blessing.

Posted April 12, 2008
I am a parent and have been involved in supporting the school as a volunteer. I see the impact the biblical t4eaching and staff have on my children. Great school, staff and academics. Praise God we can have prayer in school.

Christian Heritage Academy
17297 Glacier Way, Rosemount, MN  55068
Last modified Christian Heritage Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Christian Heritage Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top