St. Cloud, MN

Posted August 22, 2013
My school is excellent, because I really enjoy the teachers and how the express the way they teach their students (including me)

Posted April 21, 2010
I'm an 8th grader at south and I love it here I also went to school here last year to I learnd a lot and this year I'm learning a lot to. I love my teachers and they really do want to help you... Anybody that says this is a bad school doesn't know what there talking about because it's a really good school. I am sad to leave south but happy to be moving on to tech.

Posted January 26, 2009

South Junior High School 0

Posted December 19, 2008
I think any parent you dislikes South Junior High school must have a very spoiled child. Because I loved it when I was there 3 years ago. It's amazing. The teachers work so very hard to make certain all the students learn the material. They are almost always there to help and answer questions. The kids are also very good kids. I never once remembered seeing or even hearing of any substance abuse while attending school there. North Junior High is where that usually occurred. When choosing a junior high school, I think all parents need to keep in mind that teenagers are going to be teenagers no matter where you go, and they should just teach their kids to learn to accept it. It's the child's choice to make responsible decisions and choices.

Posted December 30, 2005
I'm a student at South on team 2 and its my first year. I love it so much! The teahers are fun and the studens are welcomming to everyone! I've made so many new friends this year and its just great! I know some people that say that the students in South have problems with drinking and drugs but we dont at all. I havent meet anyone that does everybody that i know is majorly aginsed it.

South Junior High School 4

Posted April 11, 2005
this year was my first year going to south and I felt welcome alot of times by the school staff. at the beginning of the school year I was in football and had lots of fun in it. then I joined student council. at shool we have had school partys and the talent show which I helped in all the other students liked the partys and asked me if we can have more. And all the students liked the talent show. this year so far I have had fun and learned many thing and the teachers are easy to learn from. so I say bring your kid here he/she will have lots of fun and will have friends just like them here. sincearly, student counsil rep. team one

South Junior High School 1

Posted March 02, 2005

South Junior High School
1120 15th Ave South, St. Cloud, MN  56301
Last modified South Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top