St. Louis Park, MN

Academy of Whole Learning 5

Posted October 18, 2013
My School is great at keeping my son Happy. My son feels accepted and has learned that he is good at alot of things. My son is being taught at his instructional level so he feels very accomplished.

Academy of Whole Learning 5

Posted October 26, 2011
This is just a wonderful school! My daughter has been attending TWLS for two years now and she finally found a place where she fits in and can be herself! The teachers are very caring and understanding to the needs of each student. My daughter is no longer "the special needs student" she is an important part of a community which has done wonders for her self esteem and confidence!

Academy of Whole Learning
9400 Cedar Lake Road, Suite 7, St. Louis Park, MN  55426
Last modified Academy of Whole Learning is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Academy of Whole Learning Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top