St. Michael, MN

St. Michael Elementary School 5

Posted July 15, 2013
We have loved this school! Every teacher and staff member have gone above and beyond! Nothing but good to say about it!

St. Michael Elementary School 5

Posted June 11, 2010
I love STME! The principal is great and the teaching and support staff is above and beyond wonderful!!! My kids love going to school each day...I am constantly amazed at what they are coming home and telling me that they are learning. Both my son and my daughter have excelled in each of their grade levels. The principal, Mrs. Bichler, cares so much about the students. We couldn't ask for a more involved and helpful principal! The teachers are great! They are so wonderful with their students...they know those kids so well! They push their students to achieve the best and the kids rise to it! I love that I am able to volunteer so much in the classrooms!!!

St. Michael Elementary School 1

Posted March 03, 2009
Poor school at best. Principal not invested in best interest of child. Superintendent not concerned about it either. They are willing to take taxpayer's money but are not interested in well being of children.

St. Michael Elementary School
101 Central Ave West, St. Michael, MN  55376
Last modified St. Michael Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St. Michael Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top