St Andrews Lutheran School 1

Posted April 26, 2012
This school will accept anyone - as long as they can pay. Terrible school, much better schools out there for the same money- and extremely better for slighly more.

St Andrews Lutheran School 2

Posted September 07, 2009

St Andrews Lutheran School 0

Posted January 06, 2009
St. Andrew's is a real gem hidden right in plain sight in the area. They provide kids with a great education and strong Christian values. Tuition is among the lowest around. You won't believe how affordable a private school education can be at St. Andrews.

St Andrews Lutheran School 5

Posted December 23, 2007
While I was looking for schools in the Cottage Grove/St. Paul Park area I happened upon St. Andrew's and truly feel that it is the best kept secret in this area. Words cannot describe the joy that I feel now, knowing my child is in an excellent learning environment. I grew up in the public school system and never realized the other educational experiences I was missing. Plus, St. Andrew's costs less than all other private schools I have found in this area. If you are looking for a great school, check out St. Andrew's.

St Andrews Lutheran School
1001 Holley Avenue, St. Paul Park, MN  55071
Last modified St Andrews Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
St Andrews Lutheran School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.