PK, 1-8
St. Paul, MN
Before care: Yes

Posted May 25, 2011
In preparation for our children's education, our family evaluated a number of grade and middle schools: both public and private, traditional and non-tradtional teaching methods. Without a doubt St Pascal's came out on top. Since first conducting our school search, we have sent our three children to St Pascal's. Academics, values, friends, families and activites have all lived up to our expectations. Our older two have now graduated. All were well prepared for high school and more by St Pascal's school and Parish.

Posted January 28, 2010
St. Pascal's has a highly qualified staff. Having a child in the lower grades I can't say enough. The care and attention the teachers give is unbelievable. The rigor of the academics is nice to see. My child ;is learning so much. I really like the spiritual growth as well. Christian values are being taught and when in the building are also being modeled. The atmosphere is inviting. The parish staff and the school staff have been so helpful made us feel like we belong. St. Pascal's is definitely a fantastic school. I many times have run into former students who are top in their classes at private and public schools. I have been told that the high schools can tell the kids who come from St. Pascal's. This is because of their study habits, politeness, grades, and religious values. St. Pascal's prepares kids for the real world.

St. Pascal Baylon School 0

Posted January 14, 2010
St. Pascal's is a great K-8 school with a family atmosphere. The teachers are dedicated to bringing out the best in each child, and the students work together and support each other. Academics, spirituality, and social justice are emphasized, and a spirit of enthusiasm and fun is evident. Our three children are proud to be graduates of St. Pascal's!

Posted January 06, 2010
St. Pascal's gets a star for its academics and how the teachers encourage children to reach their full potential. St. Pascal's gets a star for its development in the Christianity in its students through worship, service and social justice. St. Pascal's gets a star for the dedication of the teachers. Their love of teaching shows in the interactions with the children. St. Pascal's gets a star for the school building. It is an inviting, up to date facility. The fifth star is for the ethnic diversity of the families. It shows that at St. Pascal Baylon School 'All Are Welcome.'

Posted January 05, 2010
caring environment for my child, teachers are flexible, communicate well and care about my child

Posted May 05, 2005
I have to take issue with the first review in this forum. I have a child who has been in this school for 5 years, and have found that christian values are always at the top of the teaching agenda. I have to strongly disagree with the statement that they teach about how money is the greatest. It is also very obvious that this person is not very well informed as to the make-up of the student body. It is true that a small percentage of the students live in the inner ring suburbs of St. Paul. But the fact is that most of the students live on the East side of St. Paul, long recognized as one of the best neighborhoods in the Twin Cities for being community oriented. It seems to me that this person has issues that go way beyond this forum.

Posted May 03, 2005
This school can be described with one word:FABULOUS! A fabulous staff, with fabulous students, and a fabulous enviroment. Our son has attended this school for several years and he LOVES to go to school everyday. I would give this school a five-star rating! Keep up the great work St. Pascal's, you're the BEST!

St. Pascal Baylon School 2

Posted April 17, 2005
It has been an interesting year of contradictions at this school which does live up to certain levels of academic excellence in science and math. We, as a family have been been amused with the hypocrisy taught in this Christian school where, spirituality and fellowship are themes but taught with the understanding that the suburbs are the ideal materialistic haven for all who attend. Money is extolled, even taught in song and field trips are to lavish suburban markets to teach about food. There is charity to tsunami victims of third world nations but a lack of exposure to even a local ethnic market or communal commerce. The majority of the population seem to live in Woodbury so if you want a Parochial alternative to the other school in Woodbury with by rote training of your child to be a suburban mall consumer this is your school.

St. Pascal Baylon School 4

Posted October 14, 2004
I am a past student of this school. If you are planning to send your student to a public high school this school is fantastic, academically. Your child will be great friends with the other students b/c they will all share in the same annoyance of the staff and administration. Overall, a good experience but I wouldn't send my child there.

Posted August 11, 2003

St. Pascal Baylon School
1757 Conway St, St. Paul, MN  55106
Last modified St. Pascal Baylon School is a Private school that serves grades PK, 1-8
St. Pascal Baylon School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top