Bad
Good

My son started at Crossroads Montessori last fall (pre-k) and so far we love it. We love his teacher and her classroom is so clean and organized in a manner that is conducive to child led learning. We researched the Montessori method and really feel like it is used directly in the classroom with the kids. The students also have time each day do more structured learning with the second teacher so that they are well rounded. I love that there are mixed age classrooms so the older kids teach and role model for the younger ones. They also get to stay with the same teacher in the same classroom for several years in a row. Since starting at this school my once whiney I-Can't-Do-It attitude son has blossomed into an independent curious kid who loves to go to school. I also love the emphasis on nature and real materials (rocks and sticks for building houses/huts!) in the classroom too!

I love the teachers and staff at Crossroads. My daughter has grown so much since entering the school. I look forward to our youngest daughter Sophia attending school at Crossroads!!!

Wonderful program, year-round schedule, Montessori method

Last modified Crossroads Montessori is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.