St Paul, MN

Posted May 23, 2014
My son started at Crossroads Montessori last fall (pre-k) and so far we love it. We love his teacher and her classroom is so clean and organized in a manner that is conducive to child led learning. We researched the Montessori method and really feel like it is used directly in the classroom with the kids. The students also have time each day do more structured learning with the second teacher so that they are well rounded. I love that there are mixed age classrooms so the older kids teach and role model for the younger ones. They also get to stay with the same teacher in the same classroom for several years in a row. Since starting at this school my once whiney I-Can't-Do-It attitude son has blossomed into an independent curious kid who loves to go to school. I also love the emphasis on nature and real materials (rocks and sticks for building houses/huts!) in the classroom too!

Posted July 29, 2013
I love the teachers and staff at Crossroads. My daughter has grown so much since entering the school. I look forward to our youngest daughter Sophia attending school at Crossroads!!!

Posted July 15, 2009
Wonderful program, year-round schedule, Montessori method

Crossroads Montessori 4

Posted August 14, 2006
I have a son with a learning disability, and I cant express my thanks enough to the special ed staff along with his regular teachers. They have made sure my son was tested thoroughly inorder to enable a correct assessment of his disabilities. They made sure that we were understanding and aware of absolutely everything involving the testing and evaluation process. I am totally confident and very much grateful with the entire staff of Crossroads Montessori, so a big thank you to them. And Ms. Carty is about the best priniciple ever, we are very lucky to have her.

Crossroads Montessori
543 Front Ave, St Paul, MN  55117
Last modified Crossroads Montessori is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crossroads Montessori Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top