Wrenshall, MN

Posted January 06, 2010
I love this school! I think the smaller the school the closer the community is!

Posted December 22, 2008
I have two kids in Wrenshall School. I really like the small school atmosphere and feel that it is beneficial for the kids. The kids get lots of one on one time with the teachers. I went to a very large school when I was young and I really only knew the kids in my grade. In Wrenshall, the kids know other kids from all grade levels. Since the High School and Elementary are attached, the older kids are encouraged to interact with the younger children and mentor them. There is a lot of positive interaction betwen the High School kids and the Elementary kids, which I feel is beneficial for everyone. The teachers and staff here are really great and although it's a small school, they keep up with the continued advancements in technology.

Wrenshall Elementary School 0

Posted April 22, 2008
All three of my children attend Wrenshall-grades ranging from 2nd to 11th grade. The small town atmosphere, the one on one and the general caring of teachers and staff have me convinced that Wrenshall was and is the best choice for my children's education. Scale of 1-10, I'd rate it a 9.5!

Wrenshall Elementary School 0

Posted August 27, 2007
Great! Super teacher to student ratio. Lots of opportunities for students to experience everything.

Posted August 26, 2007

Wrenshall Elementary School
207 Pioneer Dr, Wrenshall, MN  55797
Last modified Wrenshall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wrenshall Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top