Posted June 17, 2014
St. Patrick's academically it is ok, athletically it is alright, but the school has become to up tight most students really don't find the school inviting. Kids don't have very much fun, I mean yes it is school but charging two dollars for a free dress and then it isn't really free dress anymore because the kids are told what to wear ( A school t-shirt with jeans and school shoes) there is no freedom and quite frankly students no longer desire to attend St Pats. The school wonders why they are losing students but honestly the school seems to have trouble carrying over that same home like and caring, fun and educating ambiance as mercy cross or st johns. Its time the staff and faculty realize this or they will continue to lose students and possible future students.

Posted August 23, 2013
I graduated from here not too long ago. I feel that the teachers and faculty are very kind and very capable. Based on my experience at the school, the parents are actually causing the majority of the issues. Many parents seem to blame the teachers that their children are failing, yet they ignore the fact that many other students are passing with high grades. The parents here tend to deny any problems with their kids and blame it on the faculty instead. The teachers are great, but the parents, not so much. For example, some parents have called many of the best and "more difficult and intensive" teachers there as the worst ever. Multiple parents are also failing to teach manners and respect to their kids. Overall, the school itself is great, yet the problems mostly come from other students and parents 90% of the time.

Posted August 19, 2013
This School is a wonderful, small, maxprep school. We have great teachers, exciting clubs. Offer many sports and activities for the students.

St. Patrick High School 3

Posted September 20, 2010
My child has been part of the Catholic School system from Pre-K to High School. While at first glance the school seems to be community oriented, I realized while attending a football game at Vancleave, the difference between the school and some public schools. There does seem to be an inner group of community rather than just the community. Offering help to the school is filtered through the inner group. Almost like a business protecting its upper management. With that said, my child loves the school and is doing well academically but I believe he would do well academically where ever he is. I sincerely hope the school is not succumbing to politics and the sole purpose of the boosters is not to sponsor the "golf" tournament.

Posted March 16, 2010
I have three children attending St. Patrick's (two since the doors openned), each with different interests and learning skills. I have been very pleased with what the school has to offer each child. They are all thriving. The environment promotes leadership, Christian fellowship and my husband and I believe we have made the perfect choice for our family. Absolutely, no regrets!

Posted July 16, 2009

Posted July 16, 2009
My child went from all A s to failing. Transition to a new school, and puberty, is difficult and it s easy for kids to slip up. I went through the same thing and remember it well. I asked my child regularly how things were going at school. He made the mistake of missing some assignments and not being truthful about it. He felt trapped and went down hill quickly. Unfortunately, while his teachers knew he was having problems, they did not share the information with us. We did not know there were any problems until his report card came in and he was failing nearly every subject. We got him straightened out and he finished the school year with A s and B s, but that school put us through the wringer. During this time, we sent may emails to the teachers, advisors, and staff, including the principal. Most of these went unanswered.

St. Patrick High School
18300 St. Patrick Road, Biloxi, MS  39532
Last modified St. Patrick High School is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
St. Patrick High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top