PK-3 & Ungraded
Biloxi, MS

St Martin N Elementary School 3

Posted October 25, 2013
We have been at this school less than 6 months and already my son is having problems he never had at any other school. Some of the staff really cares and some are only interested in test scores and paperwork. Miss being at a school that has that warmth and caring every child needs to grow.

Posted October 25, 2010
My daughter attended SMNE from K to 3rd. She is now at the upper elementary in the district and we are not pleased at all. SMN was a great school with great teachers and admins, we really miss them!

Posted May 04, 2009

St Martin N Elementary School 0

Posted March 26, 2009
Excellent staff. Excellent school.

St Martin N Elementary School 0

Posted December 17, 2007
I believe that the No Child Left Behind Act leaves all the children behind. They are required to learn only what is on the standardized tests and rarely even use the textbooks they were issued at the beginning of the year. The teachers are required to push this issue, but are still warm and caring toward the children.

Posted July 15, 2007
My son was fortunate to have attended this school for a year. Thanks to his outstanding teacher's encouragement to read, he finally developed a true love for reading, and increased four reading levels in one year! The principal's interest in, and caring for the student body is very evident. To be able to be a part of such a warm and welcoming group of people was greatly appreciated during what could have easily been one of our worst years, as we were recovering from the loss of our home in the recent hurricane. For my son to have such a great school to go to every day made a big difference in our quality of life last year!

St Martin N Elementary School 4

Posted January 09, 2007

Posted September 29, 2006

Posted August 30, 2006
Both of my children went to SMNE. The teachers, and staff were wonderful! You could not ask for better. We were displaced by the hurricane, and my daughter still wheres her Field Day shirt, and her school uniform proudly. We will never find another school to compare.

Posted April 17, 2006
Both my children attended St. Martin North, I am fell like they recieved a great start to their education. It was a great caring atmosphere almost like a second family. Thank you St. Martin North to a job well done.

St Martin N Elementary School
16308 Lemoyne Blvd, Biloxi, MS  39532
Last modified St Martin N Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St Martin N Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top