Posted October 27, 2014
Great one-on-one classical education (still teaches Latin and cursive handwriting) with an amazing staff. We have seen our child grow academically and spiritually at GSLS. Lowest private school tuition in the area as well.

Posted August 12, 2008
this is the first time my daughter has ever gone to school and she loves it! They are wonderful and I love the spiritual principles they instill in her.

Posted January 15, 2008
This is the best school. My daughter learned so much and had a great time. The spritual background she has now I think with stay with her wherever she goes. The teachers are the best I've even known.

Posted October 07, 2007
This is the best School our son's have gone to. A Wonderful Christian atmosphere, and teachers who really care for the children.

Good Shepherd Lutheran School
Po Box 5013, Brandon, MS  39047
Last modified Good Shepherd Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Good Shepherd Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top