9-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Byhalia HS needs alot of work. I know it is currently a school in need, rated by the state. I feel they concenttrate too much on if their coats and uniform is in code, than teaching the kids. I've heard my son too many times say they did nothing but hung out in the gym all day. Whats that teaching them. The elementary is doing alot better, but the high school needs alot of work.

byhalia is a ok school but they need to work on a lot of things there.The teachers dont pay attenyion to the students. if something is bothering a child they thin they should handle it some other time and everyy student does not get equal rights.

After transferring to Byhalia High School, my daughter's overall attitude towards school improved dramatically. She feels that she is well liked and supported by the principal, teachers and staff. As a parent, I feel my daughter is safe and in a good learning environment. Tutoring is readily available to those students in need. What a positive influence for our small community.

I went to Byhalia from K through 12th. I never had a problem there. My two kids go to this school now, and they don't have any problems either. I will say that they school has come along way since I was there. They offer more. All they have to do is encourage the kids to be in more activities. The parents and the town of Byhalia should also encourage and support the kids also.

Byahlia high school is a great school for chidren to learn.

I think this school has really pulled through from the past. I also think that they are trying to improve their extracurricular activities, although they do not have an art program. I do not agree with the uniform policy. Other than the uniform policy i think Byhalia is a good school.

Last modified Byhalia High School is a Public school