9-12 & Ungraded
Byhalia, MS

Posted November 24, 2008
Byhalia HS needs alot of work. I know it is currently a school in need, rated by the state. I feel they concenttrate too much on if their coats and uniform is in code, than teaching the kids. I've heard my son too many times say they did nothing but hung out in the gym all day. Whats that teaching them. The elementary is doing alot better, but the high school needs alot of work.

Posted November 21, 2008
byhalia is a ok school but they need to work on a lot of things there.The teachers dont pay attenyion to the students. if something is bothering a child they thin they should handle it some other time and everyy student does not get equal rights.

Posted May 29, 2008
After transferring to Byhalia High School, my daughter's overall attitude towards school improved dramatically. She feels that she is well liked and supported by the principal, teachers and staff. As a parent, I feel my daughter is safe and in a good learning environment. Tutoring is readily available to those students in need. What a positive influence for our small community.

Posted May 22, 2008
I went to Byhalia from K through 12th. I never had a problem there. My two kids go to this school now, and they don't have any problems either. I will say that they school has come along way since I was there. They offer more. All they have to do is encourage the kids to be in more activities. The parents and the town of Byhalia should also encourage and support the kids also.

Posted February 01, 2008
Byahlia high school is a great school for chidren to learn.

Byhalia High School 1

Posted September 12, 2007

Byhalia High School 4

Posted December 21, 2006
I think this school has really pulled through from the past. I also think that they are trying to improve their extracurricular activities, although they do not have an art program. I do not agree with the uniform policy. Other than the uniform policy i think Byhalia is a good school.

Byhalia High School 1

Posted April 01, 2005
- a former student

Byhalia High School 4

Posted August 26, 2003

Byhalia High School
278 Hwy 309 North, Byhalia, MS  38611
Last modified Byhalia High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Byhalia High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top