Carrollton, MS

Carroll Academy 5

Posted February 27, 2015
My two children absolutely loved this school for its friendly students and devoted teachers. It was a no-brainer to choose Carroll Academy over the local public schools where the cafeteria is said to become a warzone at least once a week with fights and careless teachers. If you care about your children, and live in the Carrollton area, Carroll Academy is the place for you.

Carroll Academy 5

Posted January 10, 2014
I have one child in school at CA, first grade and he loves it! I have asked him if he wanted to try a different school and I was given a NO! I know all the parents from the class and they are all involved with the school and their children which is encouraged! It's small town with as good of an education as any school in Greenwood or Carrollton. I'm very pleased as a parent. I don't think my child would as involved in school as he is now if he went anywhere else!

Carroll Academy

Posted January 29, 2008
Great school. I have 3 Children that have gone through this school. 1 is still in school here. I now have one grandsone in carroll. The school even with the changes yearly still has a great school board that keeps it on track. Small town school with exactly that feeling. Children are encouraged to be an active member of FCA. A wonderful christian group. This Christian background alone with the subjects offored is the main reason I chose this school.

Carroll Academy 4

Posted June 20, 2007
We have two children at Carroll. We love it! There isn't another choice in our book. You get that small town feeling when you walk in the doors.

Carroll Academy 4

Posted September 07, 2004
Great private school with family atmosphere. Small enough school where everyone knows everyone. School encourages parental involvement and definitely gets it.

Carroll Academy