Cleveland, MS

Posted November 03, 2008
I just wish you could actually compare the private schools with the area public schools so more parents could see how great Bayou Academy is! I have been so amazed how each teacher strives to push the limits with these students. They seem so further advanced than students that attend other schools, including our only charter school. I am so proud to say my child attends Bayou Academy. All children are very much cared for, loved and taught by the best!

Posted February 15, 2008
My child is currenlty attending Bayou in the 3K class. He has been so happy there. He is involved in a variety of things including art, music, and PE which other schools do not offer. He is able to go to sports events and associate with older kids. I am very pleased with the emphasis they put on your childs education and socialization. He is doing more that I ever imagined he could at this age. The teachers are all terrific. You can tell they all really love and care for all the children. The small teacher to student ratio also makes a big difference to me. I must also applaud the parents that work together so hard throughout the year to help improve the school even more. It is a great family environment!

Posted October 02, 2003
I have two children attending Bayou right now, & I think that they are getting a wonderful education as well as developing great social skills. All of the children K-12 are very close friends due to the great size of the school. I wouldn't even think of sending my children anywhere else.

Bayou Academy