2-3 & Ungraded
Clinton, MS

Posted May 14, 2015
Clinton Public School District is the best in Mississippi. From this district, Northside Elm. stands out as the best. The teachers really do care about the students. Email the teacher and they will reply within 30 minutes. I once emailed a teacher at 10 in the evening and got a response in 10 minutes. To give the teacher her "me" time, I decided never to do that again. They work too hard and my concern can wait until the next day. Parental involvement is high. When parents are invited to school, you better be there early to get a good parking space. Parental involvement is the "X" factor of what makes a good school great and this school has it.

Posted August 05, 2013
Northside Elementary has been more than a blessing for my son. While attending Northside in 2nd grade, my son was diagnosed with severe dyslexia. He struggled daily with tasks at hand. Although he is incredibly smart, he was consistantly falling behind and was suffering with self esteem issues as well as academic. Thanks to the incredible staff, he was paired up with the Dyslexia Center at MississippiCollege, and attended therapy classes throughout the summer. He was tested, diagnosed, and treated there. At the beginning of 3rd grade, I was able to set up a meeting with an entire staff of educators, to discuss my son's specific needs. Every single need was met and because of the incredible teamwork, my son is now flourishing. He has completed another summer at the MC program and is looking forward to another awesome school year in Clinton. Thank you Northside!!! You are making a HUGE difference in the lives of the next generation!!

Posted August 21, 2012
Both of my 3rd graders go to Northside. I will say the staff is great, and the teachers are helpful and accomodating for the parents, as well as the students.

Northside Elementary School

Posted October 08, 2009
This is my Granddaughters third year in the Clinton School System. She is in third grade this year and is doing great. She is an Abby student and look forward to going to school daily.

Northside Elementary School
1111 Old Vicksburg Rd, Clinton, MS  39056
Last modified Northside Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northside Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top