K-6 & Ungraded
Corinth, MS

Posted January 27, 2009
this is christy and the school enviorment at biggersville is great and great parents and teachers that help are so awesome and good to get to know!

Posted September 13, 2008
This is the best kept secret in the Alcorn County school system. The 1:1 attention/teaching of private school without paying tuition. We love it!

Posted February 15, 2004
Thank you so much for the principal Gina Smith. Since she has come to our school student morale as well as teacher morale has greatly improved. I know as a parent I am welcome there to discuss any matter concerning me or my children. In the six years that I have been involved with BES there has not been a harder working principal.

Biggersville Elementary School
571 A Hwy 45 South, Corinth, MS  38834
Last modified Biggersville Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Biggersville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top