PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Posted August 05, 2010
I would not send my child anywhere else! The Principal is wonderful and is a strong leader! She has an open door policy and any concerns by a parent are taken care of right away. All of the teachers and staff are excellent and they really care about the children. I'm so glad my child is in a loving environment and among people who really care for her! St. John is Family! The school is conveniently located downtown too so I can attend all events at the school during the work day and even have lunch with my child! My child is little only once and to be able to be so close and attend school activities with her is PRICELESS!

Posted January 26, 2010
This school has one over and beyond with my children. I honestly could not find the words to explain how much I appreciate the teachers and staff of St. John. My children are comfortable, cared for and motivated. I did not believe there was a school like this anywhere. Small class sizes, make sure my children dont fall through the cracks. They feel special and are very involved in their school. I love this school, it is the best thing I have ever done for my little ones. And I tell everyone, this is the place you want your child. To learn and to become a wonderful citizen. My only complaint, is that my 6th grader has to graduate :( I wish it went through 12 th grade:)

Posted October 20, 2009
Great teachers and staff, very caring environment for the children, smaller classes so more one-on-one with students.

St. John Interparochial Elementary School
2415 17th St, Gulfport, MS  39501
Last modified St. John Interparochial Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6