Posted May 09, 2013
Gulfport High School is dedicated to raising the standards of education, not only within the state, but on par with the greatest schools in the Nation! I've never considered myself an academic, in fact, I couldn't stand High Shcool! It was boring and I felt the education I was receiving was completely irrelevant and I'd never use it in real life; GHS's transition to Career Academies intends to change that! The Academic Institutes of Gulfport will utilize Project Based Learning and a cohort team of Academic and Technical instructors to provide a relevant education that aligns with a student's chosen career pathway. Furthermore, working with industry partners, our students will have multiple opportunities to receive hands on, real world career experiences to assist them making informed decisions about their future academic and career options. I couldn't be more excited to be apart of this educational experience and I'm confident most kids will leave GHS better prepared for life; academically, technically, socially, personally and professionally. We are going to revolutionize education in MS!

Posted May 08, 2013
Gulfport High School - 100 years (1913-2013) of continous Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Accreditation.

Posted April 12, 2013
The students and teachers are always cheerful and I enjoy working with them. Each day is a new challenge when I work here.

Posted April 12, 2013
Gulfport High School is strong in all areas: academics, the arts, and athletics. 53% of the 1,430 student body participates in one or more sports. Both of my children had great experiences at GHS.

Posted April 12, 2013
The Gulfport School District has a dedicated staff of teachers, counselors, administrators, and support staff who really care about the students, and are constantly striving to offer the greatest possible learning environment to ensure the kids have the best opportunity to succeed, in school and life.

Posted April 12, 2013
Atmosphere is enjoyable. Co-workers are great to work with as a team. We help each other when needed.

Posted April 12, 2013
I like Gulfport High School. I like the environment here. I like working for GHS.

Posted April 12, 2013
I like my cafeteria manager. She is a very nice person. I am a proud member of the staff here at Gulfport High.

Posted April 12, 2013
I like my cafeteria manager and I like progress we are having here with the kids. I like the way the cafeteria is organized. I think my manager manager is very well orgnaized.

Posted April 12, 2013
GHS is a wonderful environment for students. They get a strong academic base and have many choices in award winning arts, athletics, clubs, and music. My child is happy, engaged and is making good grades. I know GHS is making her a better mor well rounded person with a bright future.

Gulfport High School
100 Perry St, Gulfport, MS  39507
Last modified Gulfport High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gulfport High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 51 reviews. Top