Bad
Good

We just moved from Florida to Hattiesburg, MS. We had a very time finding an acceptable public school in this area so we started looking into private schools. PCS has made a world of difference in my daughter's life. We have previously had a great deal of difficulty getting her to engage in public school. She absolutely hated school and as a result performed poorly. Once she began at PCS her entire outlook on school changed. She never wants to miss school, she is putting more effort into school that she ever has and is maintaining good grades. What's amazing to me is that she rarely comes home with homework and yet she is learning. This tells me that the teachers there are actually doing their jobs and teaching. Since they aren't strapped to state mandated curriculum the teachers can actually teach what children need to learn and not how to perform only for standardized state tests. We love PCS, the teachers, administrators and fellow students. The only drawback I have found is that the dress code is a little extreme at times. It is worth every penny of the tuition to see my daughter thrive, learn and enjoy school.

PCS is an excellent school with a caring, quality faculty as well as high educational standards. It is not often that you come across the 'total package' in a school, but I feel that PCS is it. We have been at PCS for 5 years and my children continue to amaze me everyday with things they have done and learned at school that day! They love going, and to me, that says it all right there!

PCS provides a strong academic foundation in a nurturing environment. We love the sense of community and the on-site extended care afternoon program. Academics are incredibly important to us, and PCS high school students consistently have high ACT scores.

Although the school performs well academically, I felt as though the environment was stifeling to my childrens creativity.

Last modified Presbyterian Christian Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-6