Bad
Good

Hey! I will be graduating in 2012 and i will say i have loved my years at Hazlehurst High School. Even though our school wasn't fancy like other schools; Hazlehurst have taught me things to prepare me for my career. Some people might not understand what all my school has been through, but i must say EVERY SINGLE STUDENT AT HAZLEHURST HIGH SCHOOL HAS A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD OF THEM!! We on a mission to greatness!!! Im proud to say im a honor student at Hazlehurst High! I would like to give special thanks to my former principle Mr. William Tremell. He is no longer with us but your encouraging words will stay with us.. LOVE YOU

I am excited about the new school year at the Middle School with the new Principal, Mr. Davis. He is a young, energetic man with new and good ideas. Coming into a school that has been behind in the curriculum for the past six years or more, he has his hands full, but I feel he is the one for the job. If we can get the School Board to support him and let him incorporate his energy and ideas, this school district will move foward. We need more staff like him involved in our children lives. Let work together to make Hazlehurst schools the best schools in this area.

I think Mr. Davis means well for the school, but the school board is completely backwards. Athletics is the main focuse, and test scores are falling rapidly. Good luck guys!

Last modified Hazlehurst High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.