Quitman County Elementary School 5

Posted February 18, 2014
I have two children in Quitman County elementary a second grader and a third grader I could not ask for a better teacher and the assistant principal is wonderful.

Quitman County Elementary School 2

Posted April 07, 2013
This is a pretty good school. However, those TFA teachers who come for the short time don't really care and understand our children. A few of them I met make very poor decisions when it comes to helping students and student learning success, even the principal. The assistant principal was a better communicator and realistic than the principal,

Quitman County Elementary School 5

Posted June 14, 2012
My daughter has attended this school for two years now, and I am very pleased. The staff is focused on learning and their vision drives everything they do. My daughter is very focused on becoming a reader, writer and problem solver. I feel that the school is a place of joy, professionalism and focus on learning. The building is clean, celebrates achievement and progress and it is a welcoming environment. I would recommend everyone to give this school a try in Quitman County.

Quitman County Elementary School 4

Posted April 03, 2011
Having my PreK student attend QCES this year has been a great decision. The school is an orderly place, the teachers communicate regularly with parents, and the children are learning. My daughter is reading well above her grade level now because the teacher is so focused on pushing the students ahead. I would recommend this school to anyone!

Quitman County Elementary School
Hwy 3 South, Lambert, MS  38643
Last modified Quitman County Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Quitman County Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top