Laurel, MS

Posted November 13, 2010
My 3yr old and 4yr old daughters attend the preschool and they are maturing into some pretty smart little girls. Even though we also live in much coveted West Jone's school district I am going to continue to send my girls to LCS because of the quality of teaching I see there.

Posted March 12, 2009
Outstanding school! Challenging curriculum with Christian values taught. Small classes allow more interaction and fewer distractions. Great atmosphere, very condusive for learning. Many extracurricular activities available also.

Posted October 18, 2007
Laurel Christian School is a very high quality school. The leadership is excellent and the academic challenge is amazing. I love that I don't have to worry as much about my daughter being exposed to things that are improper, and if something does happen to come up, it is addressed immediately. I love that my own values and morals are backed up by the faculty that are in charge of her on a daily basis, not just at home. They also provide extracurricular activities such as athletics and academic clubs that are enriching. Everything that is done at this school is done for the betterment of the child as a whole, and I appreciate that.

Laurel Christian School 1

Posted August 23, 2007

Laurel Christian School
Po Box 8425, Laurel, MS  39441
Last modified Laurel Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Laurel Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top