7-12 & Ungraded
Laurel, MS

Posted August 07, 2011
love this school my oldest son is in middle school and will attened the high school and my youngest son will also go to northeast jones.

Posted December 04, 2009
I think it's freindly, the teachers are great and the principles are nice but strict. The teaching is nice too. I love it all around. Except maybe a teacher or two, but thats it.

Posted May 05, 2009

Posted March 10, 2005
- a former student

Posted February 16, 2005

Posted October 28, 2004
I have a 17 year old daughter that attends NEJ and I can honestly that she truly loves it. he is in the high school band here and has been for the past three years. And let me tell you something NEJ Tiger Pride Marching and Symphonic Winds Bands are fontastic and the band director Mr. Stringer is awesome! These kids can turn a football field into something MAJOR! They can really put on a show. But that is not all the teachers are awesome as well. I am very pleased with NEJ I couldn't ask for a better school. They have great leaders. D. Adams

Northeast Jones High School 0

Posted February 23, 2004
Northeast has provided my children with a quality education along with many opportunities that they would not find in a private school setting. The fine arts division is wonderful and high quality. I feel when I leave my children at school, I have left them in a well-supervised environment and well socialized atmosphere. The principal has placed a high priority on academics and gives his utmost support in the activities that the students undertake.

Northeast Jones High School
68 Northeast Dr, Laurel, MS  39443
Last modified Northeast Jones High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northeast Jones High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top