PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted August 02, 2014
Great school. Wonderful teachers. Great Christian leaders. The grammar school has a new principal which is gonna help a good deal. New head master working hard to improve the school

Central Holmes Christian School

Posted February 23, 2010
Stay away from this school as it only wants your money and could care less wether your child passes or not.

Posted January 08, 2007
I am a Central Holmes graduate and I send my kids to school there. I loved it when I was there and I love sending my kids to school there. I'm proud of the academics as well as the sports aspect of the school. I would really encourage people to send their kids there!!!! Christy Rogers Pritchard class of 92'

Posted August 29, 2006
I graduated from this school when it was still 'Central Holmes Academy' and I now have 3 children attending with a 4th to follow. The teachers are attentive and caring, and the curriculum is awesome. The extracurriculars are there for anyone who wants to take advantage of them, but there is no pressure on those who do not; everyone can find a place at CHCS. I proudly support the school and would recommend it to anyone.

Central Holmes Christian School 1

Posted December 16, 2005
CHCS is not a school I would send a child of any age. This school focuses mainly on sports rather than academics.This school should be avoided at any cost. My children attended CHCS for 3 years. They learned nothing but basketball and football tips. The teachers are underpaid and act accordingly. Please save you children from a place like this, homeschool!

Posted September 07, 2004
I am a four year teacher at CHCS and have enjoyed my teaching experience at this school. I teach high school computer classes, accounting, and journalism. Prior to CHCS I was a teacher in the public school and the difference is unbelievable. We have a great headmaster. He truly cares about each and every one of our students, faculty and staff. Our students are offered a wide variety of educational opportunities. We offer more than just the basic educational classes. Some of the things we offer include: art, music, library, physical education, spanish, and computer education that begins at the K3 level. Our elementary students participate in the accelerated reader program. High school students are offered electives such as French, psycology, speech, journalism, accounting, advanced computer Classes, economics, anatomy, health, physics, and advanced math classes. Most '1A' schools don't offer this much. I'm proud of our school!

Central Holmes Christian School 2

Posted September 01, 2004
My son has attended this school for 11 years. Since he started in kindergarten, he was labeled as a 'high strung' kid. It did get better as he grew older, but the main complaint I have is that most of the teachers spend their time out in the halls 'gossipping' instead of teaching the kids in class. The administration needs changes...but the curriculum is great here.

Posted August 13, 2004
My daughter has been going to Central Holmes Christian School for 3 years. She just started her 4th year and she is a senior in high school. We have really enjoyed our time with Central Holmes. The school has a friendly staff in the office and are always available when you need them. The school also has a good teaching staff, coaching staff, and headmaster. I would recommend this school to anyone who is interested in a quality education. Thanks,

Central Holmes Christian School
130 Robert E Lee Dr, Lexington, MS  39095
Last modified Central Holmes Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Central Holmes Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top