K-12 & Ungraded
Louisville, MS

Posted October 03, 2011
Many people agree, Nanih Waiya is one of the best smaller school anyone could ever ask for. I currently attend this great school and as you all know, our teachers are great. Although we may question ourselves sometimes, the faculty here at Nanih Waiya takes nothing but the best. They strive you to give everything in all that you do whether it is in the classroom, on the field, or on the court. As you all know, Nanih Waiya also has a very strong athletic program for a small school. I participate in many sports here and our coaches do not play around. They give their all to teach us how to play the sport, and that is why Nanih Waiya is so successful in their atheletics. GO WARRIORS!

Posted April 13, 2010
The staff is what I believe makes Nanih Waiya the best school in MissIssippi! They are alWays fair, show concern for each student and see compassionate! The take each childs learning. As if it was their very own!

Posted October 30, 2009
I have had 1 child graduate here and carries over a 3.6 with medical courses @ ms state. Two other children still attend here. Great small school where your children are as safe as they can be in these days and time.

Posted December 31, 2008
I went to school here and now my children are. Although the teachers have changed, the caring, kind, and wonderful atmosphere has not. We have great teachers and leaders.

Posted December 26, 2008
Nanih Waiya is a wonderful school. I grew up here and wish that schools around the nation were more like Nanih Waiya. The teachers really care about the students. They also try their best to make learning interresting.

Nanih Waiya Attendance Center 1

Posted December 20, 2008

Nanih Waiya Attendance Center 0

Posted September 18, 2008
This is a wonderful school. The teachers are great! I have a daughter in high school and one in kindergarten-they both love it. This year they have started a choral group! If they could have more extracurricular activities it would keep our children busy and out of trouble! How about the school board give Nanih Waiya some of the money they are using to purchase vehicles and gas for the 'board' members or upperclass people of 'louisville school' to drive around! If the county was concerned as much as the teachers and parents at Nanih Waiya, the school would be top notch!!

Posted July 30, 2008
NW is a great school. The teacher, parent, community involvment is unbelievable. The teachers actually care about the students. I know of teachers who have actually bought coats for those students who might not have one. The school board needs to get the review organization out of the school so the teachers can focus on teaching instead of doing paperwork. We have great teachers, they just need to be able to do their job. I never worry about the safety of my child when she is at NW. I know she will be taken care of.

Nanih Waiya Attendance Center 2

Posted September 06, 2007
NW school was a very good school at one time. Other children were envious of the kids that lived in the area that NW served. The school has increasingly gone downhill, due in part to family politics that surround the executive staff. The principal of NW has turned the school into a joke in Winston County. The discipline is not there, nor is the leadership. Children are not allowed to learn, because of the constant disruption of class by the office staff. Harassment by staff members that want to stress their authority is also present. I do not recommend this school anymore. At one time it was a reputable school.

Posted March 27, 2007
I am a student at Nanih Waiya and would just like to say I think it is a great school and I love the family atmosphere. I am really going to miss Nanih Waiya after this year. I just hope my children will be able to one day attend Nanih Waiya.

Nanih Waiya Attendance Center
13937 Hwy 397, Louisville, MS  39339
Last modified Nanih Waiya Attendance Center is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nanih Waiya Attendance Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top