6-8 & Ungraded
Madison, MS

Posted July 08, 2013
I've taught at this school the past few years, and I am proud to say that this school is on the right track. The parents are so cooperative, and the students are great. We're definitely pushing our students to be the best, and to become successful in all they do.

Posted May 13, 2011
This school is awesome. The teachers and faculty are amazing. The school name has been changed, also, to Germantown Middle School.

Posted January 12, 2009
I love this school! not only does it have a great faculty that cares for there students, it a smaller evironment for kids just starting in the district or school. MCMS has great school activities for the whole school. this may be the last year in existance for the school ( the name at least b/c its moving to a new locaton) but all fo the teachers will be moving along with it. This is my last year to be at the school and im proud to say that i spent my middle school years here!

Germantown Middle School
202 Calhoun Parkway, Madison, MS  39110
Last modified Germantown Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Germantown Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top