7-8 & Ungraded
Mccomb, MS

Denman Junior High School 1

Posted January 31, 2012
This School and the rest of the Schools in this district needs a great overhaul...I have nothing good to say about this school but its close to where we live. I dislike it with a passion I'm willing to relocate to another state to get away from it ASAP!!!!!! no ratings from me cause "sucks" it not an option!!!!!

Denman Junior High School 5

Posted November 22, 2008
This is my school and I give it 5 maybe 10 stars I am smart and everyone learns a lot we go hard and we work hard at Deman Junior High. Wrote by:Lejasmine Brooks

Denman Junior High School 5

Posted December 27, 2005
This is a really great school and the students there are terrific. They are so well behaved. They also have alot of extracriculm actives which are great. This is over all a great school.

Denman Junior High School
1211 Louisiana Ave, Mccomb, MS  39648
Last modified Denman Junior High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Denman Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top