Denman Junior High School 1

Posted January 31, 2012
This School and the rest of the Schools in this district needs a great overhaul...I have nothing good to say about this school but its close to where we live. I dislike it with a passion I'm willing to relocate to another state to get away from it ASAP!!!!!! no ratings from me cause "sucks" it not an option!!!!!

Posted November 22, 2008
This is my school and I give it 5 maybe 10 stars I am smart and everyone learns a lot we go hard and we work hard at Deman Junior High. Wrote by:Lejasmine Brooks

Posted April 07, 2008

Posted February 19, 2008

Posted December 27, 2005
This is a really great school and the students there are terrific. They are so well behaved. They also have alot of extracriculm actives which are great. This is over all a great school.

Posted July 02, 2005
- a former student

Denman Junior High School
1211 Louisiana Ave, Mccomb, MS  39648
Last modified Denman Junior High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Denman Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top