6-8 & Ungraded
Moorhead, MS

Moorhead Middle School 4

Posted May 20, 2009
i have family that goes to this school and this is the one place they love. moorhead might not be the best community but it is the best place to live out who you want to be.

Moorhead Middle School 5

Posted August 05, 2005
'I think this school is a fabulous school. Everyday I learn something new. The teachers teach me every thing I know. If it wasn't 4 them I wouldn't be telling people what I want 2 be when I grow up. I want 2 be a teacher,just like the ones at Moorhead Middle School.'

Moorhead Middle School 4

Posted September 30, 2004
This school is so totally like fabulous. I sit at school everday thinking that I won't be anything in life.

Moorhead Middle School
908 Washington, Moorhead, MS  38761
Last modified Moorhead Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moorhead Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top