9-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

I just want to say that our school needs to get more involved with the See you at the pole! Olivia, my niece was the only one that showed up this morning! I am Soooo Proud of her. But what does that say about our school. If you want to see a change in the school to the better, do more for God. Pray. Pray. Pray.

This school is good because it has so many choices for vocational classes. The principal was charismatic and friendly, although rumor has it that J.Z. George has a new female principal this year. There is an excellent gifted program, too, for students of superior intellect. (There are several at J.Z. George.)

Well, J.Z. George was a pretty good school when I attended. I think that they should keep up the good work. Especially, when they built a new gym.

I graduated from George in 2003. Since I have left the school has grown. Everything that we wanted while we were there is happening. There is an atmosphere of family with all the staff, from security to cooks in the kitchen. George gave me the support I needed to grow. With the new principal, James Gant, this school is headed to a bright future. And I believe he will bring many needed programs to the school and area.

Last modified J Z George High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.