Posted September 28, 2011
I just want to say that our school needs to get more involved with the See you at the pole! Olivia, my niece was the only one that showed up this morning! I am Soooo Proud of her. But what does that say about our school. If you want to see a change in the school to the better, do more for God. Pray. Pray. Pray.

Posted April 15, 2010

Posted March 16, 2010

J Z George High School 1

Posted April 20, 2009

J Z George High School 1

Posted January 07, 2009

Posted October 07, 2008

Posted July 21, 2008
This school is good because it has so many choices for vocational classes. The principal was charismatic and friendly, although rumor has it that J.Z. George has a new female principal this year. There is an excellent gifted program, too, for students of superior intellect. (There are several at J.Z. George.)

Posted January 17, 2008
Well, J.Z. George was a pretty good school when I attended. I think that they should keep up the good work. Especially, when they built a new gym.

J Z George High School 4

Posted August 09, 2007
- a former student
I graduated from George in 2003. Since I have left the school has grown. Everything that we wanted while we were there is happening. There is an atmosphere of family with all the staff, from security to cooks in the kitchen. George gave me the support I needed to grow. With the new principal, James Gant, this school is headed to a bright future. And I believe he will bring many needed programs to the school and area.

Posted July 22, 2006

J Z George High School
900 George St, North Carrollton, MS  38947
Last modified J Z George High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J Z George High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top