9-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Posted September 28, 2011
I just want to say that our school needs to get more involved with the See you at the pole! Olivia, my niece was the only one that showed up this morning! I am Soooo Proud of her. But what does that say about our school. If you want to see a change in the school to the better, do more for God. Pray. Pray. Pray.

Posted July 21, 2008
This school is good because it has so many choices for vocational classes. The principal was charismatic and friendly, although rumor has it that J.Z. George has a new female principal this year. There is an excellent gifted program, too, for students of superior intellect. (There are several at J.Z. George.)

J Z George High School 5

Posted January 17, 2008
Well, J.Z. George was a pretty good school when I attended. I think that they should keep up the good work. Especially, when they built a new gym.

Posted August 09, 2007
I graduated from George in 2003. Since I have left the school has grown. Everything that we wanted while we were there is happening. There is an atmosphere of family with all the staff, from security to cooks in the kitchen. George gave me the support I needed to grow. With the new principal, James Gant, this school is headed to a bright future. And I believe he will bring many needed programs to the school and area.

Posted March 30, 2006
J.Z. George was a great school. It taught me the importance of friendship and understanding differences in people. There could be a boost in the variety of extra-activities avaliable for students. Overall I think more schools should be like George!

J Z George High School 1

Posted May 28, 2005
MY over all look at this school is not good my kids have been going to george since 2002 it has steady went down teachers are good it is the.The head leadership isn,t all that.I am sorry to say they wont be back.

Posted September 01, 2004
Jz george is an awesome learning facility that makes all the students feel at 'home' in Carrollton, out in the country. I graduated there in 2003 and am not at ole miss. The students I graduated with are still good friends of mine. I will never forget the teachers and staff that helped me get where I am today. Besides the need for activities, it is a great school and would do it all over again.

Posted July 05, 2004
J. Z. George is a very nice school. But it just has a lot of misunderstood students. Things that the school needs to become a good school like better books, a gym, a band, and better teachers. It just doesn't have. It is not a bad school to attend but certainly not the best. But it has a great princpal, Dr. Paul Miller.

J Z George High School 5

Posted February 10, 2004
Last two years George has become a much better school. sports and bands need a improvments but it will come. It all so need a booster club for sports.

J Z George High School
900 George St, North Carrollton, MS  38947
Last modified J Z George High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J Z George High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top