Ocean Springs, MS

Grace Baptist Academy 1

Posted January 14, 2013
This school only cares about getting money not the children and not teaching them. They have children sell candy in the area durring school hours instead of them being in class.

Posted August 12, 2011
This school wins, hands down..You want a school that is 100% for an about the children, Look no further.. They or all for the parents getting involved. This is my babies 2nd yr. I thank GOD everyday for this school. The school is one big happy family.. The students, treat each other with love an kindness.. I dont worry bout my baby getting hurt, or mistreated, by noone at the school.. The teachers or the best around, you can see the love in each class.. you dont have to take my word for it, stop by today, an see for yourself. EVERYONE is welcome there.. So come on by, they would love to see an talk wit ya..

Posted August 09, 2010
This school is such a blessing to my family! The teachers have the love of Christ in their hearts and it shows in the way they teach. Not only do they teach my children above and beyond academically but more importantly they do a tremendous job of teaching the children the Bible. As a very involved parent at this school, I see this first hand. The leadership and teachers are not just doing a job, they are doing a ministry. This school is an answered prayer for my husband and I. We prayed that the Lord would give us a safe, Christian atmosphere for our children and he definitely did. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

Posted July 26, 2010
This school cares about each student. It is a school that is teaching our young girls to be young ladies according to the word of God and not according to social demoralization of character that is evident in the world around us. The school teaches our young boys to be men, reverent and obedient to the word of God. The curriculum is among the best and the students walk away with knowledge that is both educational and biblical. Thank You Grace for caring and for serving the Lord and following God's word and not giving into society. There is no cult or cult like atmosphere but an atmosphere of respect and love for each other and God.

Posted May 28, 2010
As a parent, I realize that not only are my kids not perfect, a school is not perfect either. This school has it's issues, but my child is in the K-4 program and already reading. Not only is my child reading but he is learning good character traits from the Word of God, and that is the most important thing. I didn't get a chance to learn from the Word of God in the school (public) that I went to, so Praise the LORD for "A Great Christian School".

Posted February 07, 2010
Way off base. Sad to see that an opinion of one can be posted. The school nor the church judges. The one writing this post did judge for sure.

Grace Baptist Academy 1

Posted September 07, 2009
I agree it is more like a cult. They try to run every aspect of your life. I do not agree with closing schools to sell candy as a fundraiser. The dress code is simply ridiculous. The children have no other life whatso ever. D not get me wrong I believe in God and church, but the church should not run your life. God is the one and only that should be able to judge you not a church.

Grace Baptist Academy 2

Posted June 20, 2006
The curriculum (Christian-based) is of good quality but teaching methods are questionable. There is a tremendous amount of 'legalism' taught to and required of students, i.e. modesty translates to long skirts for girls & women with no exceptions. There is a 'cultish' atmosphere in which the many family members who populate the staff bring their infants and children to class with them. Extracurricular activities were becoming more available just before we left this school. Parent involvement is not solicited (except for fundraisers)but welcomed when offered as long as you dress according to their rules.

Grace Baptist Academy