Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted November 23, 2015
My students ARE my children. I care about every one as if they are my own. Yes we learn, but we also have fun participating in community building activities. This type of learning and activities help to teach the students to not just respect their teachers, but also their peers as well as themselves!

Grateful to: School leader

Posted November 23, 2015
Amy Anderson, my Administrator. She is my role model, always open to suggestions, and provides critical critique when needed, to push me to be my best!

Okolona Voc Complex 5

Posted November 23, 2015
Love working in a smaller school setting. This is my 10th year in this district. My Vocational program placed 1st in State rankings in year 2014-2015! Hospitality & Tourism pulled these scores off for the first time in Okolona Vocational History! Now I'm trying hard again, with help from my administrator, to teach a block of students with disabilities! They have a right to learn too!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted October 20, 2015
Each year we undergo Professional development, in order to be the life-long learners all teachers should be. We have to if we want to continue to improve and our students improve.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted October 20, 2015
I can only speak for the Vocational school. We try to provide time for lessons as well as hands on learning at school rather than homework.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted October 20, 2015
Yes as our students are challenged daily to rise above and make something of themselves for a better future!

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted October 20, 2015
Every student that comes through our halls is treated as an individual that matters, preparing them for the workforce or college.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted October 20, 2015
Through use of Soft skills implemented twice a week with every Vocational students. We are preparing them to become productive citizens.

Okolona Voc Complex 2

Posted January 08, 2004
No one is being held accountable in the district. Our students are performing low but possess the highest potential. A tight ship operation needs to be put into action for staff and students.

605 North Church St, Okolona, MS  38860